Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Kayley Nguyen
Mrs. Harrison
ELA
January 31, 2017

Blog Post
  1. In Act 1, we are introduced to the major characters in the play. Which one do you find most interesting and why?
In act 1 I really like the character Shylock. I really liked his personality and you could just tell what kind of person he was just by listening to what he says and by paying attention to his actions. I thought it was really funny how Shylock was giving money to people and he was just really generous about that kind of stuff. The part that was really funny was when Shylock stopped giving money to people even though he had like a past of giving money to people. 
I also really liked shylock had a daughter that was really dramatic and I could see where she got it from. I didn't really understand why Shylock was giving money then just stopped like I understand why he started giving money but why stop out of nowhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment